Loan with bad credit?

Discuss Personal Loans here.
ms.piggy

Loan with bad credit?

Postby ms.piggy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi there, does anyone know where can I get a small loan or credit card with bad credit? I really need the money.

sunshine

Re: Loan with bad credit?

Postby sunshine » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:20 pm

The bank will not give a loan. Maybe it will be better to fix your credit and than applying for a loan...Search online for vendors if you really need the money

theway

Postby theway » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 pm

You might find a lender willing to give you a loan, but because you have a bad credit and thus are considered high-risk borrower, the lender will offer you high interest rate loan to compensate for the risk.

kristen

Postby kristen » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Fix your credit and apply for a loan later. This is what I'm trying to do right now.... Not as easy as it looks like...

spencer

Postby spencer » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 pm

My opinion is that any consumer credit is bad. Take mortgages for example, imagine what will be the house prices if there were no personal mortgages. How would a family who can't save anything and lives paycheck to paycheck afford to buy a house for $400,000 in Toronto for example, if they have to buy the house cash? The house prices would be max 20% of the current prices. All inflation in housing is caused by the fact that anybody, can borrow almost any amount to buy a house with very low or 0% down payment. This is what is driving prices higher - the unlimited creation of new money through debt.

Now business debt is entirely different thing. You are getting business loan for the purpose of producing something and making money in the process. This process will hopefully make you and your lender money, and make the entire society richer.

proplanner

Postby proplanner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:44 am

yes you need the money, but think again before going for the loan. While most will deny, but I believe that finally your loan will be approved - you are bound to find someone who will issue it. however the terms will be steep including the interest rate and thus there is a risk involved. Mind it friend, you already have bad credit - so, if anything happens you will fall deeper into trouble.

Return to “Personal Loans”